I've watched the first 10 episodes. It isn't bad and worth watching just see Anna Paquin's titties.
Started watching and ended up being a pretty good show. Some of the acting is horrible. But interesting anyways. Just wondering if anyone else watches it.
GO VOLS
I've watched the first 10 episodes. It isn't bad and worth watching just see Anna Paquin's titties.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
eh
its ok
im not blown away by it
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Yeh it does show the titties. The black chics acting is horrible. But its a interesting show. Keeps you interested.
GO VOLS
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've watched the first 10 episodes. It isn't bad and worth watching just see Anna Paquin's titties. </div></div>
Exactly. I didn't watch it the first few shows, but blockbuster gave me a free dvd of the first episode then i started watching. Way way way better than that twilight [censored].
whats with all the recent obsessions with vampires?
I don't know what the obsession is recently, but this new crap can't hang with movies like Interview with the Vampire (greatest vampire movie of all time), Bram Stokers' Dracula, or even Blade.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
No love for Draculaead and Loving It?? lol
...or Blacula
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
I watched a old western one time that had a vampire in it. I think it was dracula vs billy the kid
GO VOLS
Bookmarks